Imagine walking hand in hand and barefoot along the white sands of Hyams Beach or kicking up the
autumn leaves on a stroll through Berry.
Imagine discovering a ruined light house - together, just the two of you, near Cape St. George.
Or maybe sitting on the dock of the bay, watching the tide roll away, eating fish and chips for two out of the paper at Ulladulla is your idea of a perfect lunch.
Sharing a lobster and a crisp bottle of white in a restaurant in Nowra is a good way to round out the day.
Nowra is the main centre of the Shoalhaven and offers a full range of shopping, restaurants and nearby wineries.
Jervis Bay is home to four pods (families) of dolphins who love to frolic and show off to visitors.
A great way to see them is to hire a sea kayak for 2 and be right amongst the action.
For fresh seafood Ulladulla in the south is the focal point with its picturesque harbour. The outstanding surf beaches of nearby Mollymook are ideal for a swim or just a stroll along the beach.
- Huskisson Carnival
- Shoalhaven Heads Fishing Club Annual Charity Day
- Australia Day Celebrations throughout the Shoalhaven
- Berry Show
- Berry Food & Wine Showcase
- Sussex Inlet Careflght Chopper for Charity
- Annual Trailer Yacht Association Regatta
- Nowra Show
- Kangaroo Valley A & H Show
- Huskisson Triathlon
- Milton Show
- Meroogal Women’s Art Prize
- Clean Up Australia Day
- Annual David Berry Hospital Auxiliary Book Sale
- Ulladulla Blessing of the Fleet (Easter)
- Greenwell Point Easter Fete
- White Sands Easter Carnival
- Berry Celtic Festival
- See Change Arts Festival – Biennial
- Milton Scarecrow Festival
- Willandra Classic – State Cross Country Championship
- Shoalhaven Coast Wine Festival
- Shoalhaven Eisteddfod – Stars Concert
- Sussex Inlet Annual Family Fishing Carnival
- King of the Mountain Foot Race, Mt Scanzi
- Nowra Annual Camellia & Bonsai Show
- Shoalhaven Orchid Society Winter Show
- Escape Artfest Milton/Ulladulla
- Garden Lovers Fair, Berry
- Milton Music Festival
- Shoalhaven Orchid Society Spring Show
- Berry Gardens Festival
- Jervis Bay October Long Weekend Regatta
- White Sands Game Fishing Tournament Huskisson
- Carols by Candlelight, various locations throughout
- Callala Triathlon
- Christmas Toy & Tin Run
- Millhouse Art Society
- Annual Art Exhibition
- New Year’s Eve –
throughout the Shoalhaven
You can find all of this in Shoalhaven City. Call into the local Visitors Centre for some great holiday ideas.